This year, man. This year. Aside from being the butt of everyone’s jokes, 2016 featured a plethora of TV- and movie-related hits and misses. Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2016…
As the summer reached its height, Pop City Life interviewed cast members of MTV’s Scream, Freeform’s Guilt, and blockbuster movie Star Trek Beyond, and continued to recap some of your summer programming favorites. Read on for our Pop City Life recap of July.
Since her 2013 breakout role in The Killing, Bex Taylor-Klaus has become known for her hard-hitting portrayals of characters with big hearts and tough exteriors. Pop City Life was honored to chat with her about playing the mysterious and multi-layered Audrey Jensen in Scream, as well as her LGBTQ advocacy, her ominous initials, and what we can look forward to from the rest of Scream season 2. Read on for our interview with Bex Taylor-Klaus.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 70
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 69
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 30
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 30
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23