The spring finale of The Fosters season 5 was far from a typical episode, so it’s only right that this is far from a typical recap. Without further ado, here’s what happened to our favorite family and the people who love them in The Fosters 5×19, “Many Roads.”
Although The Fosters is ending, the celebrated Freeform show made it to 100 episodes, which is no small feat! In many ways, watching The Fosters 5×18 was reminiscent of watching the series as a whole. You likely laughed, you almost certainly cried, and something inside you probably felt changed by the time the closing credits rolled. Here are 4 things to know about The Fosters 5×18, “Just Say Yes.”
In The Fosters 5×17, Callie arrived at a brave decision, Jude and Stef made poor choices, and Mariana avoided deciding at all. Here are 4 things to know about The Fosters 5×17, “Makeover.”
In The Fosters 5×16, Grace’s ghost is back – but she’s not the only one feeling haunted. Read on for 5 things to know about The Fosters 5×16, “Giving Up The Ghost.”
While it’s as mom-centric as its name suggests, The Fosters 5×15 still included some surprise components. From the resurgence of long-buried themes to the reappearance of long-dormant characters, here are 4 things to know about The Fosters 5×15, “Mother’s Day.”
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 73
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 72
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 31
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 30
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23