TNT’s The Librarians is coming back next week! Season 4 will premiere on Dec. 13, and since we’ll start covering the show with recaps every week, let’s have a quick overview of the show so far.
This year, man. This year. Aside from being the butt of everyone’s jokes, 2016 featured a plethora of TV- and movie-related hits and misses. Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2016…
Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 passed in a blur of chapter-closing and party-planning and desk-clearing and video message-recording, but it’s an episode that fans of the show will never forget. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×13, a.k.a. the season and series finale, a.k.a. the last episode ever, a.k.a. “Ocean Frank.”
Credit: Angus Young/Freeform
August was jam-packed for Pop City Life. In fact, we don’t think we’ve ever done as many interviews in one month before! Read on for our Pop City Life recap of August.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 62
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 29
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 28
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23