In The Fosters 2×14, the family goes camping. Sounds like a nice, peaceful vacation, right? …Remember, this is the Foster family we’re talking about. Read on for our full recap!
Last week on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, some beef was squashed, some tea was sipped, and Porsha, Kenya, Cynthia and NeNe came to an uneasy détente culminating in the most awkward hugging and kissing since Phaedra and Apollo. Read on for our recap of RHoA 7×09 – ominously titled 50 Shades of Shade.
Fans of Greek might remember Patrick Sean Smith as the show’s executive producer. Today, he’s at the helm of ABC Family’s Chasing Life. We chatted with Patrick Sean Smith about the summer finale, which airs tomorrow night, as well as what it’s like to be a showrunner.
There are numerous plot threads in every episode of this show, but The Fosters 2×06 mainly centers on one very sad storyline. Read on for our recap of “Mother”:
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 109
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 87
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 48
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 36
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 33