This year, man. This year. Aside from being the butt of everyone’s jokes, 2016 featured a plethora of TV- and movie-related hits and misses. Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2016…
Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 passed in a blur of chapter-closing and party-planning and desk-clearing and video message-recording, but it’s an episode that fans of the show will never forget. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×13, a.k.a. the season and series finale, a.k.a. the last episode ever, a.k.a. “Ocean Frank.”
It’s fitting that the penultimate episode of Rizzoli & Isles begins by turning back time – all the way to a little girl’s murder at a birthday party in 1975. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×12, “Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.”
Because there’s one episode of Rizzoli & Isles left, and I’m emo about it.
In Rizzoli & Isles 7×11, a Rizzoli returned, a Rizzoli proposed, and a Rizzoli and an Isles promised to stay close despite the miles. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×11, Stiffed.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 74
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 73
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 31
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 30
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23