This year, man. This year. Aside from being the butt of everyone’s jokes, 2016 featured a plethora of TV- and movie-related hits and misses. Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2016…
Credit: Angus Young/Freeform
August was jam-packed for Pop City Life. In fact, we don’t think we’ve ever done as many interviews in one month before! Read on for our Pop City Life recap of August.
Ahead of Monday night’s Guilt finale, we chatted with stars Daisy Head (Grace) and Billy Zane (Stan) about what to expect from the intense twists and turns in the concluding episode.
Read on for our exclusive interview with Billy Zane and Daisy Head below.
As the summer reached its height, Pop City Life interviewed cast members of MTV’s Scream, Freeform’s Guilt, and blockbuster movie Star Trek Beyond, and continued to recap some of your summer programming favorites. Read on for our Pop City Life recap of July.
Guilt premiered on Freeform just a few weeks ago, but there have already been too many plot twists to count. We spoke with star Daisy Head about what it’s like playing the beleaguered Grace Atwood, how viewers (including Sarah Michelle Gellar of Buffy the Vampire Slayer) have reacted to the show, and what to expect next. Read on for our full interview with Daisy Head.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 70
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 69
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 30
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 30
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23