Are the Charmings running out of time when it comes to saving Henry from Pan and the rest of his minions? When Challenged by another boy filled with arrogance, Henry slices him across the face with a sword. Is Pan getting just what he wants? Is Henry slowly losing hope and turning into a proper Lost Boy? Can the viewers get what they want? Can’t Pan just keep him?
Are you ready for Hook + Emma, Once fans? Next week’s preview for Once Upon A Time features a “hook” up between the mischievous pirate and the Savior. That’s quite a detour from finding Henry. How will Neal react? Charming isn’t too thrilled.
Once Upon a Time airs Sundays on ABC.
Check out the sneak peeks for this week’s new episode of Once Upon A Time: “Good Form“.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 131
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 120
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 56
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37