This year, man. This year. Aside from being the butt of everyone’s jokes, 2016 featured a plethora of TV- and movie-related hits and misses. Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2016…
Written by Katie Rivara.
On October 1, Netflix released one of the best series to come out of the WB: Gilmore Girls. For seven years we followed where Lorelai and Rory Gilmore led, showed up to Friday night dinner at Richard and Emily’s, and drank copious cups of coffee with Luke. And now that the series is available for binge-watching (which is, by the way, so Gilmore-y) we thought we’d take a look at our thirty favorite episodes.
Full disclosure: There are no episodes from seasons six or seven on this list. Why? Because nothing good came of seasons six and seven. Well, okay, one episode: “I Get a Sidekick Out of You.” Lane gets married! We’re treated to two ceremonies, a rocking reception in the town square, and Zach in traditional Korean robes. And Logan falls off a cliff and almost dies. That’s nice too.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 131
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 120
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 56
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37