Are you ready for some answers? Well, you’re not gonna get them. Not really. But it was one hell of an episode.
Read on for our recap of the biggest moments from tonight’s Pretty Little Liars season premiere.
Pretty Little Liars 6×01 “Game On, Charles” Recap:
- The premiere kicks off moments after the finale and we learn the girls are not alone in the dollhouse. There is a mysterious new blonde in Ali’s yellow outfit who is held hostage and worse for wear.
- Her name is Sara Harvey. Who? Apparently Emily met her friends from Portland and she went missing when Ali did. Am I supposed to remember her? I barely remember Bethany.
- Upon being questioned about being that close to Charles, Emily gives us the best zinger of the night:
“Did you recognize a smell?”
“She’s not Jenna.”
- The girls are left without food and water for days until Charles decides to stop punishing them. Unfortunately, they are tortured for 3 weeks until the episode flashes forward. Poor Mona is left in a hole in the ground.
- Alison is now free and innocent and Andrew is the number 1 suspect for the cops after they find a journal full of hate against the girls.
- Caleb, Ezra, and Alison plot against the cops to find Andrew and the girls and wind up at a state park in the middle of Pennsylvania. Alison is forced, once again, into that damn yellow tank top and plunked in the middle of the woods.
- Sick of Charles’ BS, the girls find a hidden passageway into his vault and decide to torch all his childhood memories. Charles is forced to give up snatching Alison to stop the fire and the flames or risk perishing from heat stroke in that stupid black hoody.
- The girls are able to escape into the arms of their loved ones and Ali is left to ponder:
Who the heck is Charles DiLaurentis?
Is Andrew another red herring?
Why was Radley suddenly sold?
How will the girls lives change now that they are free?
Was that call from A coming from inside the house because Jason’s fine ass walked in?
Watch the Pretty Little Liars 6×02 preview below and let us know your thoughts on Pretty Little Liars 6×01!