- Mona’s friend Leslie turns up and takes the stand as a surprise witness to screw the girls over and throw them all, including Mike, under the bus.
- Desperate, Alison sends the girls to find a witness to her alibi and whereabouts on Thanksgiving but the lawyer ends up thinking it’s not good enough like most of the reveals on this show and doesn’t bother pursuing it.
- Ella is alive and makes an appearance in this episode to deliver a sick burn on her daughter.
- Aria worries about Mike being called to testify and decides that the better option is to allow her ex but current possible
pedoboyfriend to drive him into the woods in the dark of night so he can get kidnapped and strung up like a scarecrow by A.
- A has archery skills and attacks both Caleb and Ezra in the woods. Alison’s old bunkmate at camp also had super archery skills. What’s the connection?
- MIKE IS A KID. HE’S ONLY LIKE, A YEAR YOUNGER THAN THE GIRLS BUT HE IS A KID DAMMIT. HE’S OLDER THAN ARIA WAS WHEN EZRA STARTED DATING HER BUT HE IS AN INFANT WHO DOESN’T DESERVE THIS LIFE. This whole thing was hilarious. Everyone thinks Mike is a kid and he needs protection from a court room.
- Alison and Hanna can burn themselves and break their own fingers. Ouch.
- Detective Tanner is still an asshole. Doesn’t care when Caleb brings her evidence of Mike’s injuries because she has a bigger plan in motion. See below.
- Alison is found guilty. Her face is heartbreaking. But she can take comfort in the fact she won’t be in the slammer alone.
- ALL THE GIRLS ARE ARRESTED AND SENT TO JAIL.
The Pretty Little Liars 5×25 “Big A Reveal” season finale is next week. Will they actually reveal who A is this time? How long do you think it will be before they change their minds? Remember when Ezra was A and things were good for a few months?
Watch the Pretty Little Liars 5×25 season finale preview promo below: