by Ashley Weitzel
Continue reading for our interview with him!
1. Could you introduce yourself?
My name is JR Cook and I am 28 years old. I grew up in a small town Pineville, West Virginia, and am the oldest of four kids. I am engaged to my beautiful fiance, Jessica and we reside in Knoxville, TN.
2. How did you find out about the show and what made you audition?
3. Going into the show did you know anything about it or was it it all surprising?
4. What was it really like to be in the past? Was it as hard as it looked?
5. Who were you the closest to in the game?
6. What made you align yourself with Jeffry from the other team? Do you think it worked out for you?
7. Looking back do you have any regrets about your game play?
8. Are you still close to anyone from the show?
9. What was your favorite challenge in the game?
10. Overall what was the best part about this experience?
11. What was the first thing you did when you got home?
12. What has the response from your family/friends been?
13. In your opinion, what was it those first few episodes that Chronos just kept winning? You guys had the drive it just didn’t pan out those first few weeks.
14. What was it like going into the future the first time for you?
15. How hard was it to have an injured ankle for part of the show?
16. What should we expect from you now that the show is over?
17. What would you like to say to everyone who voted for you? Your fans/supporters?
Be sure to follow JR on Twitter @TheRealJRCook