It’s safe to say that Justin Timberlake has been a fan favorite every time he appears on Saturday Night Live. Between his music sketches with Andy Samberg to his hilarious comedic timing, he always seemed like a perfect fit. Like if he wasn’t already famous, he would probably be a cast member. So it makes perfect sense that Justin would be returning to SNL on March 9th as both a host and musical guest. Something tells me this episode will be much more satisfactory than when Justin Bieber tried it.
Editor of Pop City Life. Professional Worrier. Harry Potter enthusiast. Lover of all things Disney, Dinosaur, and Jeff Goldblum.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 132
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 123
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 57
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37