One of the most talked about moments from last night’s 2013 Golden Globe Awards was Jodie Foster and her emotional speech after receiving the Cecile B. DeMille Award. Accepting the award for Lifetime Achievement, she spoke about her privacy, her life, her future as an actress, and moved everyone in the crowd to tears.
Editor of Pop City Life. Professional Worrier. Harry Potter enthusiast. Lover of all things Disney, Dinosaur, and Jeff Goldblum.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 132
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 123
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 57
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37