Keep checking back as we begin to add all the updates and spoilers for our new favorite drama Person of Interest at the 2012 Comic Con in San Diego. The Person of Interest panel is scheduled to occur later today.
Cheer up Jim!
Cast and crew in attendance:
Jim Caviezel, Kevin Chapman, Michael Emerson, Taraji P. Henson Greg Plageman, Creator Jonah Nolan
- “Root will be coming back, we have big plans for that character”
- Taraji is lookin’ FOINE
- Michael Emerson is adorable (this isn’t news)
- Carter wanting to know more will be a “struggle” this season
- Jim calls the series a “super hero show.” We say give him leather pants.
- Jim loves the writers. “Lightning in a bottle”
- “Finch is riding the cutting edge of technology for good.”
- Taraji says the show has made her paranoid. She shouldn’t worry. That means she’s a bad ass too.
- Taraji quote: “If you could prevent something bad from happening wouldn’t you want to? I would. With the right gun”
- If you haven’t seen someone die on the show, they may come back. (We pick Nathan!)
- They joke about a spin-off in Cleveland
- Kevin: I look great in tights. (Well, then.)
- Michael: “I think we’re going to see how detailed the creation of the machine is. I’m confident about Finch’s control of the machine”(about that back door…)
- Michael considers himself a guest star on the show because of the mortality rate. (Don’t you DARE.)
Video will be up soon!
New interview is up of Michael and Jim. Are they an odd couple in real life? Jim says he loves Michael. <3
And now what you’ve all been waiting for. CBS has the entire Comic-Con panel up and running.
Taraji: You gotta get these guys drunk to get anything out of them.