We’ve got a bunch of goodies for Glee fans! I was browsing online and discovered that not one, but two performances were released from next week’s disco themed episode of Glee. Along with another sneak peek, fans can get a pretty good look at what to expect from the episode (description here and song spoilers here.) Here are some sneak peeks and full performances of Disco Inferno and You Should Be Dancing from Glee’s new episode: Saturday Night Glee-ver.
Editor of Pop City Life. Professional Worrier. Harry Potter enthusiast. Lover of all things Disney, Dinosaur, and Jeff Goldblum.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 131
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 119
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 56
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37