Well this sucks. TeenNick announced today that they will be replacing Doug and Clarissa Explains It All with Rocko’s Modern Life and Hey Arnold. Don’t get me wrong, I loved those shows too. But why get rid of two shows that fans also love and replace them with shows that are already on dvd and available on netflix. Rocko is already airing on another channel. Is this a move to save money? Couldn’t they add these two shows AFTER the shows already airing on the program block instead of airing repeats? I’m happy they’re adding shows but not at all happy with how they are handling this. Their facebook is already getting steamrolled with complaints. Get it together TeenNick. This is one of the best ideas in a long time. Please don’t ruin it for the fans.
Editor of Pop City Life. Professional Worrier. Harry Potter enthusiast. Lover of all things Disney, Dinosaur, and Jeff Goldblum.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 131
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 120
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 56
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37