I love this show. I’m really going to miss it. I loved the cast and the episodes.
HBO offered us only 9 episodes for The Newsroom but this new season of the Newsroom was way more too excited to only have episodes recaps. Tensions, dramatic moments, political struggle and personal convictions let’s have a look on this ambitious season which ended last Sunday.
Here we are! The Newsroom season 2 finale, I as a fan, didn’t want it to be so early but unfortunately this season was quite short and a season 3 hasn’t been announced yet. Maybe that explains this whole finale Sorkin should have called “All you need is love”. I don’t know if he’s been recently working for Hallmark or Disney but he seems to be quite sentimental as he offers quite a happy ending to all his characters, including Mac….whatever happened in the previous episode.
The November 6, 2012. It’s the Election Day. Last time we saw our favorite news team was after the Genoa scandal and the channel owner Leona refusing their resignations telling them to get the audience’s trust back! What and who to trust now?
It’s hard to believe we’re almost at the end of season 2 of The Newsroom. It seems like it just started yesterday. Nevertheless, the final episode of the season and the second part to the intense season finale is upon us. What will happen in “Election Night, Part 2”? Will anyone be fired? Will Mack disappear? Will Charlie get drunk? Is anyone ever going to comment on Maggie’s awful hair?
Watch the preview for the season finale of The Newsroom: “Election Night, Part 2.”
The Newsroom airs Sundays on HBO.
- RT @StLouisBlues : Ruff practice 🏒 #stlblues http://t.co/5czhpopgrc 1 year ago
- RT @OliviaSanabia : Thank you! Loved chatting with you all about @DisneyChannel #CoopandCami ⭐️💙💛⭐️ http://t.co/hD8MiEFQTT 1 year ago
- #JustAddMagic's @OliviaSanabia tells us all about playing #CharlotteWrather on the new @DisneyChannel series… http://t.co/0V9k4EJ23s 1 year ago
- Interview: We chat with @ReneeDWillett on her upcoming film #RunWithTheHunted, #Sharknado, and what's next for her.… http://t.co/rS8dHihiTb 2 years ago
- @LukeGuldan 👀 2 years ago
most liked posts
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 57
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 55
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 27
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 22