PUFFS, or: Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic & Magic is nowhere close to being done casting its spell over New York. The magical adult parody from writer Matt Cox moved locations in October, and I couldn’t wait to see what magic the cast and crew could create with more props, a different stage, and a new home. Full disclosure: I saw this show three times at The Peoples Improv Theater and fell in love with it there, so I was eager to see what the talented cast had in store.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 124
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 112
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 60
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 51
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 36