Since last season finale it was the big fear of all the Caskett fans: will Castle and Beckett break up because of Kate’s job in DC. Surprisingly, the producers made a wonderful choice by sending Kate to DC AND getting engaged to Castle, making all the fans really happy. But soon, the long distance relationship starts to be a bit problematic.
Last week, Castle came back with a big great premiere full of answers, actions, love but also danger especially for Castle who has been intoxicated. So will Castle Die or will he be saved ? Answers right now in our “Dreamworld” recap:
As yesterday we were announcing the arrival of Lisa Edelstein in Castle this fall, some more spoilers for the upcoming season are appearing on the net, including THE answer all the Caskett fans are expecting. Remember, last season ended with Beckett having a job offer in Washington DC leading her lover Rick Castle to propose her at the end of the episode. So the big question will she marry Rick?
The House M.D alum has booked a multi-episode arc. According to TVLine : “Edelstein will play Rachel McCord a “tough and highly-skilled federal investigator” who plays a pivotal role in Kate Beckett’s decision about her future”
Last season ended with a big cliffhanger for the Caskett fans. Indeed, Kate Beckett was considering a move to D.C to work in a special task force at the U.S. Attorney general’s office. But of course, the main aspect of the finale was Castle’s marriage proposal.
Castle season 6 will premiere this fall.
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 62
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 59
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 28
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 22