April was a review-heavy month for Pop City Life, but interviews and recaps held their own as well. Read on for our Pop City Life recap of April!
Monica Ten-Kate is a young medium using her gift of communicating with the other side to bring peace and healing to others. Monica is the star and center of Freeform’s appropriately titled Monica the Medium, which returns for a new season tonight, April 25.
We had the chance to chat with Monica about what viewers can expect from the new season, how she keeps her own emotions under control as she takes us through her process of doing a reading, and why it’s important to share her gift with the world.
Read on for our exclusive interview with Monica Ten-Kate, also known as Monica the Medium, below:
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 131
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 119
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 55
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37