This video is so cute! The cast of Pretty Little Liars talk about their favorite scary movies. My favorite is when Shay says she doesn’t like scary movies but has to watch Hocus Pocus every year (us too!). This prompts Troian to remind everyone that her step brother is in the movie as Thackery Binx. Troian then says she used to have a crush on him as a kid so it was weird when their parents got married. LOL. Can’t blame you Troian. Pretty sure I still have a crush on Sean Murray…
Tonight, the Halloween special of Pretty Little Liars premiered. Complete with 2008 references, a creepy new intro and a Halloween party with the face-off of all face-offs, this episode pretty much made everyone suspicious.
- Alison has a sick interest in scary stories. The episode kicks off with Alison telling a little kid the gruesome tale of twin sisters. One twin stabs and kills the other, smiles, and is carted off to an insane asylum only to escape and attack on Halloween. At one point in the episode, we catch a glimpse of a van from the local sanitarium. I’ve long hoped that Alison had an evil twin somewhere so if this was foreshadowing a possible new storyline, I’m all for it.
- Noel Kahn and his eyebrows are the most popular guy in school. Noel has the biggest Halloween party in town and just about everyone shows up. Even hot detective Wilden..in his uniform..drinking with kids. The cops in this town are so professional.
- Jenna and Alison have had problems from the start. Jenna moves to town in this episode and not everyone is happy to see her. Toby is depressed his father remarried and Ali is pissed that another girl dares to dress as Lady Gaga to the same party. And she does it better. Telephone Gaga didn’t even exist in 2008 Alison AND your wig looks like a helmet. Alison offers her an easy route to popularity if she plays ball but Jenna turns her down and prefers to make her own friends. Moments later, Mona and Jenna meet and hit it off. Hmmm.
- Dorky Mona is adorable but creepin’. This episode featured a ton of character cameos from past episodes. Detective Wilden was around, Jason and his stoner buddies were making movies in his bedroom, Ian is dating Melissa and enjoying his new HD camcorder, Fitz is still in college, and Mona is always around getting dissed by the girls. The only people she bonds with in the episode are Lucas and his adorable pumpkin sweater and Jenna. HMM. Melissa and Ian also ping my suspicion radar when they go dressed as Bonnie and Clyde.
- Alison was A’s first target. I guess this disproves that Alison is A. Alison is being watched and targeted with anonymous texts and violent notes in this episode. “It’s my tuen to torture you.” Sure sounds like they want us to think it’s Lucas. Alison is such a bitch to everyone though that it could be anyone. Alison grabs Noel and plans a prank on the girls that leads them to think that Alison is being attacked by a killer with a knife in an abandoned house. They watch her get attacked with a huge blade until she knees the killer and runs out. They try to find her and she laughs and says it was a joke to test their loyalty. They go back to the party and Alison thanks Noel for coming through. He tells her he didn’t have his car and was unable to make it. The creepy masked stalker calls Alison a bitch and walks away only to unmask themselves and reveal it’s Lucas. Alison gets one last text telling her she will soon know who they are. Then a second masked person is revealed but their face is not shown.
What did you think of tonight’s episode? Any new theories? Pretty Little Liars returns in January.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 124
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 112
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 60
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 51
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 36