So finally after being teased since the very first episode of the season, we discover the whole story behind the Genoa disaster. What was the step the News Night team shouldn’t have taken? And who took it?
After thinking they would all die with the nuclear bomb launched by the army, the people of Chester’s Mill has to face the idea the Dome is unbreakable. Everybody starts to worry about what’s coming next especially when they’ll run out of everything. Starting by the water, after a truck accidentally hit a water pipe.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 145
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 127
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 65
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 64
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 39