You may recognize Dylan Schmid for his recent appearances on ABC’s fairy tale drama Once Upon A Time. The talented actor proved time and again why he deserves such high praise for his role as young Baelfire in the ABC series. I always enjoyed watching Dylan play the role of Rumplestiltskin’s son. He was a breath of fresh air among episodes that had gotten stale. Dylan was consistent in his stand-out performances throughout the emotional storyline opposite Robert Carlyle. For me, the scenes where Bae was “let go” into the portal is proof that Dylan would do well in future appearances. That scene was heartbreaking!
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 131
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 120
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 56
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37