That was quick! Charlie Hunnam, the talented Sons of Anarchy star, has dropped out of the leading role in “Fifty Shades of Grey.” The original excuse given was that his hectic filming schedule wasn’t allowing him to adequately prepare for the role. However, THR now has an updated report on what’s going on.
The wait is over for fans of “50 Shades of Grey.” The lead role of Christian Grey has finally been cast. Universal confirms that Charlie Hunnam has been cast in the part. Joining him in the casting news is Dakota Johnson who will be playing the lead role of Anastasia Steele. Charlie is best known for his starring role in Sons of Anarchy and most recently his work in Pacific Rim.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 131
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 119
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 55
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37