Person of Interest returns this week with one hell of an episode. And if it’s possible, next week looks even better. Read on for our recap of season 3 episode 15: “Last Call“.
Person of Interest meets National Treasure. All this episode needed was a little of Nicolas Cage and his hair. Read on for our recap of season 3 episode 14 of Person of Interest: “Provenance“. John (Jim Caviezel) is finally back in New York and he’s got a fresh, new suit for his first day back […]
This episode was fantastic. Every time I think this show might be getting a little slow, they pull me back in and prove that nothing could be farther from the truth. Read on for our recap of the Winter premiere of Person of Interest: “Aletheia“.
If Person of Interest decides to go out for an Emmy award, this is the episode they should send in. Everyone was on top of their game tonight and it made for an awesome viewing experience.
Holy cannoli. Person of Interest was not kidding when they said these episodes were going to be the best. They were also, unfortunately, not kidding when they said it would be a game changer if and when a character perished during the “Endgame” arc. The writers made good on their word this week and John […]
- @PuffsPlay Where does Zack Smith go for these family friendly matinees? 2 days ago
- @evanmaltby Hahaha. This accurate portrayal of my social interactions. 3 days ago
- @evanmaltby We hardly knew ye. 3 days ago
- Who's excited for @DateMyDadOnUP tonight? ICYMI @realBarryWatson told us about transitioning from #7thHeaven & more… http://t.co/NtQDuvovlf 3 weeks ago
- @PuffsPlay We're totes Puffs forever! You've puffed us at least 4 times. You gotta be sick of us at this point. 3 weeks ago