Blending ripped-from-the-headlines plot points with issues of the heart, The Fosters 5×09 took viewers on an emotional roller coaster. Here are 6 things to know about The Fosters 5×09, “Prom.”
Jane’s former paramour Ryan (a.k.a. Pinstripe) showed up on Freeform’s The Bold Type for the first time since the JaneStripe ship capsized – but are things really over between the two of them? We caught up with actor Dan Jeannotte to get the answer to that question and more!
During The Fosters 5×08, Gabe took a risk, Brandon prom-posed, and Jesus had a really bad day. Here’s our recap of The Fosters 5×08, “Engaged.”
Calling back to an exemplary TLC song, The Fosters 5×07 is one of several episodes directed by Chandra Wilson (Grey’s Anatomy). Read on for 4 things to know about The Fosters 5×07, “Chasing Waterfalls.”
Pop City Life recently chatted with Elliot Fletcher – a.k.a. Aaron Baker on The Fosters – about Aaron and Callie’s relationship, what to expect from The Fosters 5×07, taking a stand for social justice, and more.
- Exclusive: @LauraBellBundy chats with us about her new movie #ChristmasCalendar premiering tonight on @UpTV !… http://t.co/BWdMV7tj0q 4 days ago
- Thanks so much to @LauraBellBundy for chatting with us about her upcoming holiday movie #ChristmasCalendar! 5 days ago
- Review: Check out the Retro Video Game Exhibit at @CradleAviation in New York for the holidays!… http://t.co/9O2S6WD1Sz 5 days ago
- @PuffsPlay LOL. Dat mane. 1 week ago
- RT @RecentCutbacks : Announcing our 2017 Giveaway for our fans! Weekly drawings every Friday. Win t-shirts, swag, one-of-a-kind show props &… 1 week ago