In The Fosters 2×14, the family goes camping. Sounds like a nice, peaceful vacation, right? …Remember, this is the Foster family we’re talking about. Read on for our full recap!
Last week on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, some beef was squashed, some tea was sipped, and Porsha, Kenya, Cynthia and NeNe came to an uneasy détente culminating in the most awkward hugging and kissing since Phaedra and Apollo. Read on for our recap of RHoA 7×09 – ominously titled 50 Shades of Shade.
Fans of Greek might remember Patrick Sean Smith as the show’s executive producer. Today, he’s at the helm of ABC Family’s Chasing Life. We chatted with Patrick Sean Smith about the summer finale, which airs tomorrow night, as well as what it’s like to be a showrunner.
There are numerous plot threads in every episode of this show, but The Fosters 2×06 mainly centers on one very sad storyline. Read on for our recap of “Mother”:
The Fosters 2×2 was just as packed with drama – not to mention the requisite dollop of teen angst – as the season 2 premiere. Read on for the rest of our recap of The Fosters 2×2, “Take Me Out”:
- @BrianHullsVoice I have been meaning to send you your package for months but I have writers block for the note! http://t.co/8rbTEtN2iT 4 days ago
- We've seen #PsychTheMovie and the fans are in for a wild ride. We can't wait for you all to enjoy it as much as we… http://t.co/JDUsS1mXSC 6 days ago
- The @LibrariansTNT season 4 premiere is less than a week away! Refresh your memory of the characters and previous s… http://t.co/5htENEafRM 6 days ago
- Exclusive: @LauraBellBundy chats with us about her new movie #ChristmasCalendar premiering tonight on @UpTV !… http://t.co/BWdMV7tj0q 3 weeks ago
- Thanks so much to @LauraBellBundy for chatting with us about her upcoming holiday movie #ChristmasCalendar! 4 weeks ago