In The Fosters 2×14, the family goes camping. Sounds like a nice, peaceful vacation, right? …Remember, this is the Foster family we’re talking about. Read on for our full recap!
Last week on The Real Housewives of Atlanta, some beef was squashed, some tea was sipped, and Porsha, Kenya, Cynthia and NeNe came to an uneasy détente culminating in the most awkward hugging and kissing since Phaedra and Apollo. Read on for our recap of RHoA 7×09 – ominously titled 50 Shades of Shade.
Fans of Greek might remember Patrick Sean Smith as the show’s executive producer. Today, he’s at the helm of ABC Family’s Chasing Life. We chatted with Patrick Sean Smith about the summer finale, which airs tomorrow night, as well as what it’s like to be a showrunner.
There are numerous plot threads in every episode of this show, but The Fosters 2×06 mainly centers on one very sad storyline. Read on for our recap of “Mother”:
The Fosters 2×2 was just as packed with drama – not to mention the requisite dollop of teen angst – as the season 2 premiere. Read on for the rest of our recap of The Fosters 2×2, “Take Me Out”:
- RT @YoungerTV : RETWEET if you're #TeamCharles. #Happybirthday, @PeterHermann ! 🎂 http://t.co/cYubiPcQIL 21 hours ago
- ICYMI: 5 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x06, #WelcomeToTheJungler: http://t.co/JuMVgFxF3u #TheFosters… http://t.co/99CWe9pFgo 21 hours ago
- 5 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x06, #WelcomeToTheJungler: http://t.co/JuMVgFxF3u #TheFosters… http://t.co/ReEuQT2vLo 2 days ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x05, #Telling: http://t.co/yv4xNIwl6G #TheFosters #DACA #DefendDACA 1 week ago
- $5 says John thinks Bernie would've won. #TheFostersChat 1 week ago