In part three of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Mariana made plans to meet with her birth mom, Stef’s ex-husband asked to be partnered with her at work, and Brandon had a choice to make. Read on for part four.
In part two of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Stef asked Brandon to look out for Callie, Mariana and Callie had an uneasy encounter in the kitchen, and Callie really needed to find a phone. Here’s part three.
Part one of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap concluded with a simultaneously awkward and touching moment: Callie declared Brandon to be “the real son” of the family and used the D-word to describe Stef and Lena, while Jesus laid the verbal smackdown by telling Callie, “They prefer the term ‘people,’ but, yeah, they’re gay.” […]
How long has it been since you watched the pilot episode of The Fosters? The show’s season 4 premiere is steadily drawing closer (in case you missed it, Freeform recently released a gripping preview) but there are still a few weeks left to go, so we decided to put together a flashback recap of The […]
Recovery Road is ABC Family’s (Soon to be Freeform’s) new original drama series based around a group of young adults in a sober living facility. From executive producer Holly B. Sorensen of Make It Or Break It fame, the series will be one of the latest original offerings from the network — set to premiere […]
- @advantage_pr @Jordan_Fisher He's consistently amazing! 2 days ago
- Hold on to your Butts. The Jurassic Park Trilogy is coming to Netflix. @RecentCutbacks http://t.co/Eqq2cZldk3 2 days ago
- This is not a drill! @BrianHullsVoice does a Gaston impression and makes Donald a jealous duck. Everyone, check it… http://t.co/kokdRlm4yF 3 days ago
- . @TheFostersTV 4x14 - Doors and Windows - Recap http://t.co/edIjIN8eVi #TheFosters #MarianaAdamsFoster… http://t.co/8i9PFEvgTh 3 days ago
- ICYMI, 5 things we learned during @SABTVSeries 5x04, "Relation of Lines & Colors": http://t.co/KKjkRTCAHD … http://t.co/Hw61CN4UGZ 5 days ago