In part three of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Mariana made plans to meet with her birth mom, Stef’s ex-husband asked to be partnered with her at work, and Brandon had a choice to make. Read on for part four.
In part two of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Stef asked Brandon to look out for Callie, Mariana and Callie had an uneasy encounter in the kitchen, and Callie really needed to find a phone. Here’s part three.
Part one of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap concluded with a simultaneously awkward and touching moment: Callie declared Brandon to be “the real son” of the family and used the D-word to describe Stef and Lena, while Jesus laid the verbal smackdown by telling Callie, “They prefer the term ‘people,’ but, yeah, they’re gay.” […]
How long has it been since you watched the pilot episode of The Fosters? The show’s season 4 premiere is steadily drawing closer (in case you missed it, Freeform recently released a gripping preview) but there are still a few weeks left to go, so we decided to put together a flashback recap of The […]
Recovery Road is ABC Family’s (Soon to be Freeform’s) new original drama series based around a group of young adults in a sober living facility. From executive producer Holly B. Sorensen of Make It Or Break It fame, the series will be one of the latest original offerings from the network — set to premiere […]
- How's your Saturday going? We're spending it raving about #ToAllTheBoysIveLovedBefore! @noahcent and @lanacondor we… http://t.co/qJjVIOYrkj 16 hours ago
- @meghantonjes Thank you! 4 days ago
- RT @ItsMeKimShaw : This guy is the best guy. http://t.co/2C2vaLjgDy 4 days ago
- @meghantonjes We used the one listed in the about on YouTube. Then tried the one suggested on fb messenger in the auto reply. 4 days ago
- @meghantonjes Hi Meghan! Your business email seems to be down. Is there another one available for press inquiries? 4 days ago
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 26
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 23
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Interview: Hayden Byerly on Jonnor, The Fosters 3B, & Jesus 2.0 – Exclusive! By Nicola on January 20, 2016 15
- Interview: Michaella Bates Chats About Her Wedding – Exclusive By Noelle on February 8, 2016 14