In part three of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Mariana made plans to meet with her birth mom, Stef’s ex-husband asked to be partnered with her at work, and Brandon had a choice to make. Read on for part four.
In part two of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Stef asked Brandon to look out for Callie, Mariana and Callie had an uneasy encounter in the kitchen, and Callie really needed to find a phone. Here’s part three.
Part one of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap concluded with a simultaneously awkward and touching moment: Callie declared Brandon to be “the real son” of the family and used the D-word to describe Stef and Lena, while Jesus laid the verbal smackdown by telling Callie, “They prefer the term ‘people,’ but, yeah, they’re gay.” […]
How long has it been since you watched the pilot episode of The Fosters? The show’s season 4 premiere is steadily drawing closer (in case you missed it, Freeform recently released a gripping preview) but there are still a few weeks left to go, so we decided to put together a flashback recap of The […]
Recovery Road is ABC Family’s (Soon to be Freeform’s) new original drama series based around a group of young adults in a sober living facility. From executive producer Holly B. Sorensen of Make It Or Break It fame, the series will be one of the latest original offerings from the network — set to premiere […]
- @BrianHullsVoice @YouTube Holy Cannoli, Brian are you serious?? Insane! http://t.co/mnyMPQf3eb 4 days ago
- @PuffsPlay Holy cricket, We miss you guys! 4 days ago
- Just chatted w/ #ElliotFletcher about playing #AaronBaker on #TheFosters! Here's an excerpt of the interview; we'll… http://t.co/OChQUEhoQA 5 days ago
- RT @YoungerTV : RETWEET if you're #TeamCharles. #Happybirthday, @PeterHermann ! 🎂 http://t.co/cYubiPcQIL 6 days ago
- ICYMI: 5 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x06, #WelcomeToTheJungler: http://t.co/JuMVgFxF3u #TheFosters… http://t.co/99CWe9pFgo 6 days ago