In part three of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Mariana made plans to meet with her birth mom, Stef’s ex-husband asked to be partnered with her at work, and Brandon had a choice to make. Read on for part four.
In part two of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Stef asked Brandon to look out for Callie, Mariana and Callie had an uneasy encounter in the kitchen, and Callie really needed to find a phone. Here’s part three.
Part one of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap concluded with a simultaneously awkward and touching moment: Callie declared Brandon to be “the real son” of the family and used the D-word to describe Stef and Lena, while Jesus laid the verbal smackdown by telling Callie, “They prefer the term ‘people,’ but, yeah, they’re gay.” […]
How long has it been since you watched the pilot episode of The Fosters? The show’s season 4 premiere is steadily drawing closer (in case you missed it, Freeform recently released a gripping preview) but there are still a few weeks left to go, so we decided to put together a flashback recap of The […]
Recovery Road is ABC Family’s (Soon to be Freeform’s) new original drama series based around a group of young adults in a sober living facility. From executive producer Holly B. Sorensen of Make It Or Break It fame, the series will be one of the latest original offerings from the network — set to premiere […]
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 months ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 3 months ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 3 months ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 3 months ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 4 months ago