Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2017. Read on for our shows of the year, funniest onscreen moments, and more!
Jane’s former paramour Ryan (a.k.a. Pinstripe) showed up on Freeform’s The Bold Type for the first time since the JaneStripe ship capsized – but are things really over between the two of them? We caught up with actor Dan Jeannotte to get the answer to that question and more!
Pop City Life recently caught up with Meghann Fahy (One Life To Live) to chat about the new Freeform series The Bold Type. We discussed what’s ahead for her character Sutton, Sutton’s relationship with Richard, and more! Read on for our full interview with Meghann Fahy.
Pop City Life recently caught up with Aisha Dee (Chasing Life), who’s returning to Freeform in the new series The Bold Type. We talked feminism, sexual identity, social media, and more! Read on for our full interview with Aisha Dee.
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 2 months ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 2 months ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 2 months ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 2 months ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 3 months ago