Aptly titled “Scars,” The Fosters 5×14 dealt with both the emotional and physical variety. Read on for 5 things to know about The Fosters 5×14, “Scars.”
Did you know The Fosters 5×13 was called “Third Wheels” before eventually being named “Line in the Sand”? Cumulatively, those two title options encapsulate the main themes of the episode. Awkward trios (notably Lena, Jenna, and Tess; and Jesus, Emma, and Poppy) and metaphorical lines in the sand (including those drawn by Stef for Tess […]
The timeliness of The Fosters season 5B continued in The Fosters 5×12, which aired the day after Senate Democrats voted to end the federal government shutdown following a Republican promise to consider DACA legislation. Read on for 4 things to know about The Fosters 5×12, #IWasMadeInAmerica.
In The Fosters 5×11, Stef and Jesus grappled with invisible challenges, Callie focused on her future, Brandon… didn’t, and more. Read on for 4 things to know about The Fosters 5×11, “Invisible.”
Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2017. Read on for our shows of the year, funniest onscreen moments, and more!
- @meghantonjes Thank you! 3 days ago
- RT @ItsMeKimShaw : This guy is the best guy. http://t.co/2C2vaLjgDy 3 days ago
- @meghantonjes We used the one listed in the about on YouTube. Then tried the one suggested on fb messenger in the auto reply. 3 days ago
- @meghantonjes Hi Meghan! Your business email seems to be down. Is there another one available for press inquiries? 3 days ago
- RT @Ross_Hull : Time flies when you’re afraid of the dark...🔥😲🤡 http://t.co/tpAcguIx7h 3 days ago
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 26
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 23
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Interview: Hayden Byerly on Jonnor, The Fosters 3B, & Jesus 2.0 – Exclusive! By Nicola on January 20, 2016 15
- Interview: Michaella Bates Chats About Her Wedding – Exclusive By Noelle on February 8, 2016 14