Productions by Recent Cutbacks are among my favorite things to see while in New York City. Made up of hardworking and talented individuals, Recent Cutbacks has changed the way I view theater. If you have decent taste and like things that are awesome and fun, I’m 100% confident you’ll love Recent Cutbacks’ latest offering – […]
PUFFS, or: Seven Increasingly Eventful Years at a Certain School of Magic & Magic is nowhere close to being done casting its spell over New York. The magical adult parody from writer Matt Cox moved locations in October, and I couldn’t wait to see what magic the cast and crew could create with more props, […]
I am not a world traveler. In fact, I’ve never traveled until this year. Knowing that I’d be a nervous wreck for my first flight, I was looking for literally anything that would make this trip smooth and easy. And I’m not just talking about the Xanax.
Author Sarah Glenn Marsh‘s debut novel Fear the Drowning Deep was released by Sky Pony Press on Oct. 11. Set against the mystical backdrop of the Isle of Man in 1913, this YA book follows protagonist Bridey as she grapples with her fear of the ocean (hence the title), encountering a supernatural threat and a […]
Charles or Josh? The question remains as the tension …intensifies this season on Younger. Younger season 3 starts tonight on TV Land and we’ve got the scoop on why this is the best premiere yet!
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 months ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 3 months ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 3 months ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 3 months ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 3 months ago