Harry Potter: The Exhibition is set to return to New York City this May. Following a successful run at the Franklin Institute in Philadelphia, the exhibition will allow fans to experience the magic like never before.
The exhibit features something for everyone as fans of all ages can step into the pages and behind the screen of the Wizarding World. Celebrating some of the most iconic moments, characters, fantastic beasts, and visuals from the World of Harry Potter, the exhibit features groundbreaking technology and an immersive design sure to wow its target audience.
Our favorite part of the experience was getting to step right into the magic with set photo ops and interactive displays. Visiting guests will be able to see genuine props and behind-the-scenes details as they walk through the exhibit.
Harry Potter: The Exhibition is located in New York City in Herald Square on the corner of 34th and Broadway. For more information on planning your visit or to purchase tickets, check out the official website for all it has to offer.
Harry Potter: The Exhibition opens May 19th.
Editor of Pop City Life. Professional Worrier. Harry Potter enthusiast. Lover of all things Disney, Dinosaur, and Jeff Goldblum.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 146
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 127
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 66
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 65
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 41