Every episode of The Fosters is more packed than the titular characters’ kitchen at meal times, and the season finale was no exception. It’s been a while, so in case you need a reminder of what went down in The Fosters 1×21, here goes:
A Pop City Life contributor since 2014, Nicola holds a degree in print and multimedia journalism from Emerson College. Raised in the UK, she has since lived in Philadelphia and Manhattan, and currently resides in Boston. She's a big fan of the Cheshire Cat.
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 6 days ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 6 days ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 1 week ago
- Exclusive interview: @IanVerdun from the new @FreeformTV show @SirenTV talks mermaids and more!… http://t.co/slArNaDU86 1 week ago
- @closetothefiree *whispers* Same 😎 2 weeks ago