Every episode of The Fosters is more packed than the titular characters’ kitchen at meal times, and the season finale was no exception. It’s been a while, so in case you need a reminder of what went down in The Fosters 1×21, here goes:
A Pop City Life contributor since 2014, Nicola holds a degree in print and multimedia journalism from Emerson College. Raised in the UK, she has since lived in Philadelphia and Manhattan, and currently resides in Boston. She's a big fan of the Cheshire Cat.
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 2 months ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 2 months ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 2 months ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 2 months ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 3 months ago