The Fosters 2×2 was just as packed with drama – not to mention the requisite dollop of teen angst – as the season 2 premiere. Read on for the rest of our recap of The Fosters 2×2, “Take Me Out”:
A Pop City Life contributor since 2014, Nicola holds a degree in print and multimedia journalism from Emerson College. Raised in the UK, she has since lived in Philadelphia and Manhattan, and currently resides in Boston. She's a big fan of the Cheshire Cat.
After Jane‘s shocking revelation at the end of season 4, Rizzoli & Isles is finally back – and with a new showrunner, to boot. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 5×1, “A New Day”:
A lot happened in The Fosters season 1, and if the first episode of season 2 is anything to go by, the trend seems set to continue. Read on for the rest of our recap of The Fosters 2×1, “Things Unknown”:
If there’s one thing that can be said about The Fosters season 1, it’s that a lot happened. The season finale alone had more twists and turns than a NASCAR track, and if the sneak peeks of season 2 are anything to go by, we’ll be in for another wild ride.
You might recognize Italia Ricci, who stars in the new ABC Family drama series Chasing Life, from her previous roles in Don Jon, Secret Girlfriend and Unnatural History. Chasing Life, which premiers Tuesday, June 10, follows the character of April Carver as she attempts to juggle her fledgling journalism career with a hectic family life, […]
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 months ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 3 months ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 3 months ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 3 months ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 3 months ago