At the top of The Fosters 4×18, we find out Brandon’s the type of person who eats the heels of a bread loaf, which doesn’t surprise me at all. For more twists, turns, and revelations from the episode, read on for our recap of The Fosters 4×18, “Dirty Laundry.”
A Pop City Life contributor since 2014, Nicola holds a degree in print and multimedia journalism from Emerson College. Raised in the UK, she has since lived in Philadelphia and Manhattan, and currently resides in Boston. She's a big fan of the Cheshire Cat.
This very late recap of The Fosters 4×17 is brought to you by the letter B for bronchitis, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and viewers like you. (OK, not those last two, but why not throw in a shout-out to the CPB during these trying times?) Read on for our recap of The Fosters 4×17, […]
Ever feel like you’ve seen a ghost? If you watched this week’s Switched at Birth, the answer is probably yes. Read on for five things we learned during Switched at Birth 5×07, “Memory (The Heart).”
Even if you don’t recognize his name, you’ve likely seen Dan Amboyer on the big screen, the small screen, or the stage. We chatted with the accomplished actor about his latest venture – playing Scottie Hargrave’s high-priced escort on NBC’s The Blacklist: Redemption. Read on for our interview with Dan Amboyer!
In The Fosters 4×16, good things happened and the episode ended with everyone smiling. To be honest, I’m not entirely sure I was watching the right show. Hopefully I was, because here’s a sizeable recap of The Fosters 4×16, “The Long Haul.”
- Interview: Pierson Fodé on It's Time & The Bold and the Beautiful - Exclusive
- Interview: Katie Leclerc & Vanessa Marano Talk Switched at Birth Finale
- Interview: Camila Nakagawa - Exclusive
- Murder in the First 1x10 - Blunt the Edge - Recap
- Interview: Lance Lim Talks School of Rock, Big-Name Guest Stars, & More! - Exclusive
- Exclusive interview: @PiersonFode on @BandB_CBS , #ItsTime, #StrangerThings, the @DaytimeEmmys , & more! #PiersonFode… http://t.co/hFEtdoSbzM 1 day ago
- RT @AlexDunnin : Chef Jeff Goldblum in Australia launching his restaurant truck. No wonder line so long, he's chatting to everyone http://t … 4 days ago
- YES! Someone get @TwoPaddocks on the phone. (Paging @RecentCutbacks . Kyle's gonna get more material.) http://t.co/a1w9hNSXT5 4 days ago
- ICYMI, check out our exclusive interview with @Isaakpresley from #FullerHouse and #StuckInTheMiddle! #IsaakPresley http://t.co/Lw9i3Q5Loh 5 days ago
- Exclusive interview: #IsaakPresley on his acting inspirations, his upcoming music, @fullerhouse , @sitmdisney & more… http://t.co/C92936Cw7j 1 week ago