Blending ripped-from-the-headlines plot points with issues of the heart, The Fosters 5×09 took viewers on an emotional roller coaster. Here are 6 things to know about The Fosters 5×09, “Prom.”
During The Fosters 5×08, Gabe took a risk, Brandon prom-posed, and Jesus had a really bad day. Here’s our recap of The Fosters 5×08, “Engaged.”
This very late recap of The Fosters 4×17 is brought to you by the letter B for bronchitis, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and viewers like you. (OK, not those last two, but why not throw in a shout-out to the CPB during these trying times?) Read on for our recap of The Fosters 4×17, “Diamond in the Rough.”
In The Fosters 4×15, Jude looked for answers in all the wrong places, Callie bared her soul at school, and Jesus made some false assumptions about Emma and Brandon’s relationship. Read on for our recap of The Fosters 4×15, “Sex Ed.”
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 62
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 61
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 28
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 23