HBO offered us only 9 episodes for The Newsroom but this new season of the Newsroom was way more too excited to only have episodes recaps. Tensions, dramatic moments, political struggle and personal convictions let’s have a look on this ambitious season which ended last Sunday.
Here we are! The Newsroom season 2 finale, I as a fan, didn’t want it to be so early but unfortunately this season was quite short and a season 3 hasn’t been announced yet. Maybe that explains this whole finale Sorkin should have called “All you need is love”. I don’t know if he’s been recently working for Hallmark or Disney but he seems to be quite sentimental as he offers quite a happy ending to all his characters, including Mac….whatever happened in the previous episode.
The November 6, 2012. It’s the Election Day. Last time we saw our favorite news team was after the Genoa scandal and the channel owner Leona refusing their resignations telling them to get the audience’s trust back! What and who to trust now?
This is it! The Genoa episode! Finally we will discover what happen and how suddenly what appeared to be a true big story crumbled. With this episode the Newsroom not only reveals itself as an ambitious show ready to create incredible story like that but reveals itself as one of the most well-written drama show on air right now.
So finally after being teased since the very first episode of the season, we discover the whole story behind the Genoa disaster. What was the step the News Night team shouldn’t have taken? And who took it?
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 133
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 123
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 63
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 57
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 37