It’s ba-aaack. After years (OK, a few months) off the air, The Fosters made its triumphant return to Freeform with a dramatic start to season 5. Here are 4 things to know about The Fosters season 5 premiere.
Ahead of the July 11 premiere of The Fosters season 5, actress Maia Mitchell chatted with Pop City Life about what to expect from the new season. We talked Callie’s impulsiveness, Callie and Aaron’s relationship, the potential of a Brallie resurgence, the story line that made Maia cry during a table read, and more! Read on for our full interview with Maia Mitchell.
Since The Fosters first graced our screens back in June 2013, Callie Jacob’s story of life, love and loss has hit close to home for many viewers and tugged at the heartstrings of even more. Ahead of the summer finale of The Fosters season 3, which airs Monday, August 17 at 8/7c on ABC Family, we chatted with actress Maia Mitchell about that Brallie scene from The Fosters 3×09, what to expect from next week’s episode, and how Callie has changed since the pilot.
Maia Mitchell and a number of her ABC Family co-stars were at New York City’s Rockefeller Center yesterday to walk the red carpet at ABC Family’s 25 Days of Christmas Winter Wonderland event.
We caught up with Maia, who plays Callie on the hit ABC Family drama The Fosters, before she laced up her skates. She gave us some insight into what to expect from tonight’s holiday episode, what’s coming up in the second half of season 2 and the fallout from that Brallie kiss.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 124
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 111
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 60
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 51
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 36