From DACA to duplicity, this week’s The Fosters covered a whole range of issues. Here are just 4 of the many things that went down in The Fosters 5×05, “Telling.”
The Fosters 5×03 featured an underground newspaper, some dubious rhyming, and more than one awkward dinner. Read on for 4 things to know about The Fosters 5×03, “Contact.”
The Fosters season 5 has barely begun, but there’s already a truckload of drama. Read on for 4 things to know about The Fosters 5×02, “Exterminate Her.”
At the top of The Fosters 4×18, we find out Brandon’s the type of person who eats the heels of a bread loaf, which doesn’t surprise me at all. For more twists, turns, and revelations from the episode, read on for our recap of The Fosters 4×18, “Dirty Laundry.”
This very late recap of The Fosters 4×17 is brought to you by the letter B for bronchitis, the Corporation for Public Broadcasting, and viewers like you. (OK, not those last two, but why not throw in a shout-out to the CPB during these trying times?) Read on for our recap of The Fosters 4×17, “Diamond in the Rough.”
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 62
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 60
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 28
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 23