Pop City Life recently chatted with Elliot Fletcher – a.k.a. Aaron Baker on The Fosters – about Aaron and Callie’s relationship, what to expect from The Fosters 5×07, taking a stand for social justice, and more.
Nonprofit organization Outfest, which describes its mission as “[promoting] LGBT equality by creating, sharing and protecting LGBT stories on the screen,” recently announced that it will be honoring Freeform at this year’s Legacy Awards. The network, known for LGBT-inclusive programming such as Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, and Becoming Us, will receive the Corporate Trailblazer Award on Oct. 23.
At Pop City Life, we’ve recapped The Fosters since season 2 and have been following the series since the pilot. Here’s a look at how the show likely contributed to Freeform winning the Outfest award.
In The Fosters 4×06, Lena, Callie, and Mariana all snap, while Brandon can’t stop justifying his actions. Read on for our recap of The Fosters 4×06, “Justify.”
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 146
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 127
- Rizzoli & Isles 5×09 – It Takes A Village – Recap By Nicola on August 13, 2014 66
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 66
- Rizzoli & Isles 6×13 – Hide & Seek – Recap By Nicola on February 17, 2016 41