Last year, improv group The Katydids made a splash by bringing their web series Teachers to television. The show returns to TV Land tonight with what promises to be a bigger, better season. We found out more about Teachers season 2 from The Katydids themselves: Caitlin Barlow, Katy Colloton, Cate Freedman, Kate Lambert, Katie O’Brien, […]
In September, Rizzoli & Isles ended forever, and recapper Nicola is fine. Totally fine. Who else is fine? Who wants fajitas? For other highlights and lowlights of the month, read on for our Pop City Life recap of September:
Charles or Josh? The question remains as the tension …intensifies this season on Younger. Younger season 3 starts tonight on TV Land and we’ve got the scoop on why this is the best premiere yet!
For me, Younger was the surprise breakout hit of 2015. TV Land’s hit original series focuses on Liza, played by Sutton Foster, living a lie as a 26-year-old in New York – who is really a 40-year-old mom just trying to stay afloat.
- RT @StLouisBlues : Ruff practice 🏒 #stlblues http://t.co/5czhpopgrc 3 months ago
- RT @OliviaSanabia : Thank you! Loved chatting with you all about @DisneyChannel #CoopandCami ⭐️💙💛⭐️ http://t.co/hD8MiEFQTT 5 months ago
- #JustAddMagic's @OliviaSanabia tells us all about playing #CharlotteWrather on the new @DisneyChannel series… http://t.co/0V9k4EJ23s 5 months ago
- Interview: We chat with @ReneeDWillett on her upcoming film #RunWithTheHunted, #Sharknado, and what's next for her.… http://t.co/rS8dHihiTb 6 months ago
- @LukeGuldan 👀 6 months ago
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 32
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 23
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 16
- Interview: Hayden Byerly on Jonnor, The Fosters 3B, & Jesus 2.0 – Exclusive! By Nicola on January 20, 2016 15