Some of our favorite shows ended their seasons in May, making this month’s Pop City Life recap a bittersweet one. Read on for our Pop City Life recap of May!
In part two of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap, Stef asked Brandon to look out for Callie, Mariana and Callie had an uneasy encounter in the kitchen, and Callie really needed to find a phone. Here’s part three.
A lot has happened since we chatted with Stitchers stars Kyle Harris and Emma Ishta back in March! With the show’s sophomore season drawing to a close in just a few hours, we caught up with Emma Ishta about what to expect from the Stitchers season 2 finale. Check out our interview with Emma Ishta […]
Part one of our The Fosters 1×01 flashback recap concluded with a simultaneously awkward and touching moment: Callie declared Brandon to be “the real son” of the family and used the D-word to describe Stef and Lena, while Jesus laid the verbal smackdown by telling Callie, “They prefer the term ‘people,’ but, yeah, they’re gay.” […]
How long has it been since you watched the pilot episode of The Fosters? The show’s season 4 premiere is steadily drawing closer (in case you missed it, Freeform recently released a gripping preview) but there are still a few weeks left to go, so we decided to put together a flashback recap of The […]
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 weeks ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 3 weeks ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 1 month ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 1 month ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 1 month ago