As reported by TVLine today, American Horror Story Writer Douglas Petrie revealed the Series’ Season 4 setting during the Nerdist Panel Podcast – Get the details.
American horror Story: Asylum promo photo With 17 Emmy Nominations, American Horror Story became in a way the most awaited show of the next season. FX’s horror show will be back in October for a 3rd season with, as usual, a complete new story. After a haunted house and an asylum, the show will focus […]
Early this morning, the nominations for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards were announced by Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) and Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother?) who will also host the ceremony this year. The big leaders of those nominations are American Horror Story with 17 nominations, followed by Game of Thrones 16 noms […]
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 weeks ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 4 weeks ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 1 month ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 1 month ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 2 months ago