As reported by TVLine today, American Horror Story Writer Douglas Petrie revealed the Series’ Season 4 setting during the Nerdist Panel Podcast – Get the details.
American horror Story: Asylum promo photo With 17 Emmy Nominations, American Horror Story became in a way the most awaited show of the next season. FX’s horror show will be back in October for a 3rd season with, as usual, a complete new story. After a haunted house and an asylum, the show will focus […]
Early this morning, the nominations for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards were announced by Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) and Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother?) who will also host the ceremony this year. The big leaders of those nominations are American Horror Story with 17 nominations, followed by Game of Thrones 16 noms […]
- Exclusive: @LauraBellBundy chats with us about her new movie #ChristmasCalendar premiering tonight on @UpTV !… http://t.co/BWdMV7tj0q 3 days ago
- Thanks so much to @LauraBellBundy for chatting with us about her upcoming holiday movie #ChristmasCalendar! 5 days ago
- Review: Check out the Retro Video Game Exhibit at @CradleAviation in New York for the holidays!… http://t.co/9O2S6WD1Sz 5 days ago
- @PuffsPlay LOL. Dat mane. 1 week ago
- RT @RecentCutbacks : Announcing our 2017 Giveaway for our fans! Weekly drawings every Friday. Win t-shirts, swag, one-of-a-kind show props &… 1 week ago