American Horror Story Creator Ryan Murphy revealed today the title of the Series’ Season 4. Get the details.
As reported by TVLine today, American Horror Story Writer Douglas Petrie revealed the Series’ Season 4 setting during the Nerdist Panel Podcast – Get the details.
American horror Story: Asylum promo photo With 17 Emmy Nominations, American Horror Story became in a way the most awaited show of the next season. FX’s horror show will be back in October for a 3rd season with, as usual, a complete new story. After a haunted house and an asylum, the show will focus […]
Early this morning, the nominations for the 65th Primetime Emmy Awards were announced by Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad) and Neil Patrick Harris (How I Met Your Mother?) who will also host the ceremony this year. The big leaders of those nominations are American Horror Story with 17 nominations, followed by Game of Thrones 16 noms […]
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop - Exclusive
- Rizzoli & Isles 7x13 - Ocean Frank - Series Finale Recap
- Who Went Home on The Challenge: Free Agents - 25x05 - Week 5 - Results and Recap
- Rizzoli & Isles 7x01 - Two Shots: Move Forward - Recap
- Interview: Lacey Chabert Talks Christian Mingle - Exclusive
- @AGamingBeaver @JurassicOutpost Will you marry me 2 weeks ago
- In @AHSFX 7x04, Kai proves to be a clever puppeteer, and we learn Ally and Ivy have been keeping secrets: http://t.co/tt3TRe3ZNl #AHSCult 4 weeks ago
- @AlamoNYC @Ibatvmc Any word on who the guests will be? Just curious before we purchase. 4 weeks ago
- This week on @AHSFX , Ally & Ivy deal w/ Ally causing the death of an innocent man, plus new neighbor drama: http://t.co/guoHbdWLCW #AHSCult 1 month ago
- This week on @AHSFX , Ally's phobias escalated to the point of putting lives at risk. Check out our recap: http://t.co/Z1ioMqYk0c #AHSCult 1 month ago