Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 passed in a blur of chapter-closing and party-planning and desk-clearing and video message-recording, but it’s an episode that fans of the show will never forget. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×13, a.k.a. the season and series finale, a.k.a. the last episode ever, a.k.a. “Ocean Frank.”
It’s fitting that the penultimate episode of Rizzoli & Isles begins by turning back time – all the way to a little girl’s murder at a birthday party in 1975. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×12, “Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow.”
Because there’s one episode of Rizzoli & Isles left, and I’m emo about it.
In Rizzoli & Isles 7×11, a Rizzoli returned, a Rizzoli proposed, and a Rizzoli and an Isles promised to stay close despite the miles. Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×11, Stiffed.
In Rizzoli & Isles 7×10, the crime of the week was that Maura kept her past marriage a secret from Jane. Oh, and a guy was killed in a park. Also, this episode was directed by Sasha Alexander! Read on for our recap of Rizzoli & Isles 7×10.
- She sounds like Supernanny. #PLLEndGame 1 day ago
- @PuffsPlay Where does Zack Smith go for these family friendly matinees? 4 days ago
- @evanmaltby Hahaha. This accurate portrayal of my social interactions. 4 days ago
- @evanmaltby We hardly knew ye. 4 days ago
- Who's excited for @DateMyDadOnUP tonight? ICYMI @realBarryWatson told us about transitioning from #7thHeaven & more… http://t.co/NtQDuvovlf 3 weeks ago