It’s been a hell of a year, TV-wise. Some shows’ ratings dipped while others soared. We said goodbye to some old favorites and welcomed some new ones into our hearts. We laughed, we cried, we yelled at our screens – and now, as 2015 draws to a close, we’re gearing up to do it all […]
As ABC Family inches closer toward a rebranding into Freeform, fans may have worried about the fate of their favorite shows. But fear not! Stef, Lena, and their kids are 100% coming back, and if this newly released promo for The Fosters season 3B is any indication, there is plenty of drama surrounding both Brallie […]
This year’s Christmas episode of Young & Hungry features Yolanda’s estranged sister, Jolanda, reappearing in Yolanda’s life – with some encouragement from Gabi, of course. We spoke with actress Kym Whitley about what to expect from the upcoming episode, as well as some of her other projects.
Switched at Birth 4×20 featured a fugitive on the run, a declaration of love, a birth, and a heck of a cliffhanger – to name but a few elements of the episode. Here are five things we learned during Switched at Birth 4×20.
Following the news last night that ABC Family has renewed Switched at Birth for a fifth season, we caught up with series star D.W. Moffett to share in his excitement for the renewal. We talk about the upcoming fall finale next week, ABC Family’s transition into Freeform, and his hopes for the show moving forward […]
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 months ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 3 months ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 3 months ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 3 months ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 3 months ago