Who went home on TheChallenge: RIVALS? The August 3rd episode was a girl elimination week and previews showed Jenn getting into a heated fight with another cast member. The team eliminated: Jonna and Jasmine are sent packing. Peace out ladies. Recap to be updated.
Who went home on The Glee Project? The kids are tested with their Tenacity by Max Adler. The bottom three is Alex, Cameron and Marissa. Marissa is eliminated. Do you think she is the shocker of the season?
Who went home on The Challenge: RIVALS? Which cast member threatens to go home? You can always count on TJ to show up at the house and shake things up a bit. Results and recap of tonight’s episode Ill Communication: The episode starts off with a bang in the form of little firecracker Jasmine. Jasmine […]
Who went home on The Challenge: Rivals July 13th? Appropriately titled D-Day, “The Mob” of Kenny, Wes, Johnny and Evan try to get rid of CT. Were they successful or did it backfire? Results: The majority alliance of the game want to send CT home as soon as possible. Evan comes up with the bright […]
Who went home on The Challenge: RIVALS this week? Did CT punch anyone? Which cast member had to go to the hospital? Check it out: The blood between CT and Wes begins to boil when Wes throws CT’s bed out of a window. CT has learned from past challenged not to give in and throw […]
- Interview: @themarcusrosner chats with us about the "fireworks" of @UnRealLifetime season 3 that he's most excited… http://t.co/HkxTvrVFwu 3 months ago
- The premiere of @FreeformTV 's @SirenTV is just a couple of hours away! Have you read our interview with @IanVerdun … http://t.co/ivBLiUFrHw 3 months ago
- What can we say about @TheFostersTV 5x19? We laughed, we cried... we cried some more. Here's our recap:… http://t.co/ZxKGtUDcD2 3 months ago
- 4 Things to Know About @TheFostersTV 5x18, "Just Say Yes": http://t.co/m7IG6lkOkS #TheFosters #GoatYoga http://t.co/ydP8jlhZ82 3 months ago
- RT @IanVerdun : Thank you @PopCityLife !! Such a great interview! http://t.co/6Y3xGp4v4T 4 months ago