“Thy rod and thy staff They comfort me.” Take one last adventure with us as we relive Grimm‘s final episode. Read on for our recap of Grimm 6×13, “The End,” a.k.a. the Grimm series finale.
About Maria Novella
This author hasn't written their bio yet.
Maria Novella has contributed 147 entries to our website, so far.
“You shall break them with a rod.” In the penultimate episode of Grimm, our friends must face real evil in the world. Read on for our recap of Grimm 6×12, “Zerstörer Shrugged.”
“Hell is empty and all the devils are here.” With Nick and Eve trapped inside another dimension, their friends must find a way to bring them back. Read on for our recap of Grimm 6×11, “Where the Wild Things Were.”
“Nothing, they say, is more certain than death, and nothing more uncertain than the time of dying.” While Nick has to face a wesen unlike any other he has encountered, Eve puts herself in jeopardy by deciding to investigate the mystery of the mirror alone. Read on for our recap of Grimm 6×10, “Blood Magic.”
“In the morning, glad, I see My foe outstretched beneath the tree. In Grimm 6×09, Nick and friends have to deal with a wesen unlike any they have ever seen before – a true force of nature. Read on for our recap of Grimm 6×09, “Tree People.”
- She sounds like Supernanny. #PLLEndGame 1 day ago
- @PuffsPlay Where does Zack Smith go for these family friendly matinees? 4 days ago
- @evanmaltby Hahaha. This accurate portrayal of my social interactions. 4 days ago
- @evanmaltby We hardly knew ye. 4 days ago
- Who's excited for @DateMyDadOnUP tonight? ICYMI @realBarryWatson told us about transitioning from #7thHeaven & more… http://t.co/NtQDuvovlf 3 weeks ago