This year, man. This year. Aside from being the butt of everyone’s jokes, 2016 featured a plethora of TV- and movie-related hits and misses. Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable onscreen moments of 2016…
It’s been a hell of a year, TV-wise. Some shows’ ratings dipped while others soared. We said goodbye to some old favorites and welcomed some new ones into our hearts. We laughed, we cried, we yelled at our screens – and now, as 2015 draws to a close, we’re gearing up to do it all again in the new year. Before the ball drops, Pop City Life’s Noelle and Nicola sat down to list some of the best, worst, and otherwise notable TV moments of 2015…
Error: No posts found.
Make sure this account has posts available on instagram.com.
most liked posts
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×13 – Ocean Frank – Series Finale Recap By Nicola on September 6, 2016 73
- The Librarians 4×12 – The Echoes of Memory (Season Finale) – Recap By Maria Novella on February 8, 2018 72
- Rizzoli & Isles 7×01 – Two Shots: Move Forward – Recap By Nicola on June 7, 2016 31
- Interview: Laura Vandervoort on Coffee Shop – Exclusive By Noelle on September 12, 2014 30
- Review — Marvel Rising: Squirrel Girl & Ms. Marvel (2018) By Rose on July 6, 2018 23