Months after the season 2 finale aired, HBO has finally confirmed that The Newsroom has been renewed. The Emmy award winning series will return for a third and final season this Fall. I love this show. I’m really going to miss it. I loved the cast and the episodes.
HBO offered us only 9 episodes for The Newsroom but this new season of the Newsroom was way more too excited to only have episodes recaps. Tensions, dramatic moments, political struggle and personal convictions let’s have a look on this ambitious season which ended last Sunday.
Here we are! The Newsroom season 2 finale, I as a fan, didn’t want it to be so early but unfortunately this season was quite short and a season 3 hasn’t been announced yet. Maybe that explains this whole finale Sorkin should have called “All you need is love”. I don’t know if he’s been […]
The November 6, 2012. It’s the Election Day. Last time we saw our favorite news team was after the Genoa scandal and the channel owner Leona refusing their resignations telling them to get the audience’s trust back! What and who to trust now?
It’s hard to believe we’re almost at the end of season 2 of The Newsroom. It seems like it just started yesterday. Nevertheless, the final episode of the season and the second part to the intense season finale is upon us. What will happen in “Election Night, Part 2”? Will anyone be fired? Will Mack […]
- @PuffsPlay Where does Zack Smith go for these family friendly matinees? 17 hours ago
- @evanmaltby Hahaha. This accurate portrayal of my social interactions. 1 day ago
- @evanmaltby We hardly knew ye. 1 day ago
- Who's excited for @DateMyDadOnUP tonight? ICYMI @realBarryWatson told us about transitioning from #7thHeaven & more… http://t.co/NtQDuvovlf 2 weeks ago
- @PuffsPlay We're totes Puffs forever! You've puffed us at least 4 times. You gotta be sick of us at this point. 3 weeks ago